the T1 onboard truck scale &
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Introducing the T1 Onboard Truck Monitoring System. Imagine a system that can assist you in controlling your over the road costs by eliminating overweight loads & fines and the ability to help manage your tire maintenance costs & increase fuel mileage with properly inflated tires, by identifying which tires have low pressure. The T1 Truck Monitoring System is a money saver!
- Wireless Bluetooth communication between sensors and the display.
- The TX4+ Transmission Module can provide access to the optional Cloud Data Storage with integrated data management, Optional Bluetooth Printer & access to the system Dashboard
- Suitable for Air, & Leaf Spring suspensions
- Air Suspension typical error is ± 1%
- Mixed Suspension typical error on the Tractor is ± 2% and ± 1% on the trailer
- Visualization of total gross and net weights, axle weights
- Tire pressure & temperature values
- Ability to configure the display to suit various truck/trailer configurations
- Set overload limits/alarms
- TPMS alarms
- Truck & Trailer ID setup
- Tare zeroing feature
- The TX4+ Module is IP68 rated, with a temperature range from -40°F to +185°F. Power supply is 10-30Vdc, Bluetooth long range module, inverse polarity protected and short circuit proof.
The T1 Wireless Display shows the total weight and the individual axles weights
The T1 TPMS Display can identify which tire has a pressure or temperature issue
The TPMS Sensors are made from the highest quality components for reliable, accurate monitoring